terms and conditions
1. Accommodation - is available from 3pm on the first day of booking. By 10am on the day of departure, the accommodation must be vacated and the equipment, furniture and premises handed over in the same condition as they were taken over.
2. Care of the property - you agree to (a) leave Bourisis in good order and (b) to pay for any loss or damage caused by you, excluding reasonable wear and tear, during occupation.
3. Number of persons using Bourisis – there must be no more members in your party than Bourisis is designed to accommodate and must be listed by name on the booking form.
4. No Smoking Policy – Bourisis is a non-smoking property. Smoking inside is not allowed under any circumstances. If evidence of smoking is found a charge of £200 will be made to cover cleaning and refurbishment costs.
5. Pets – Bourisis is a pet free property. Pet are not allowed under any circumstances.
6. Right of entry – the owners or a representative are to be allowed access to the Bourisis during stay as required.
7. Termination of Stay – The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be not treating the property with due respect or causing a disturbance.
8. Liability – The use of Bourisis and its associated facilities are entirely at the users risk and no liability can be accepted for death, injury, and loss or damage to users or their belongings including vehicles, motor cycles, boats etc. The owners shall not be liable to you or any other member of your party for any loss or damage to you or your property however caused.
9. Children – Bourisis consists of multiple terraced patios, steps and a swimming pool which are unfenced; children must therefore be supervised at all times.
10. Payment – By making your booking this agreement is a legal contract and the deposit is due immediately. Please send through proof of payment to secure your booking. In the event deposit payment is not received within 72 hours your booking will be cancelled. The final balance of the total cost of your stay is due 30 days before your arrival date. Please ensure the payment is made timeously and the necessary monies appear in our account 30 days prior to arrival date. Please send through proof of payment to secure your booking. In the event the final payment is not made 30 days prior to arrival date your booking will be cancelled and all monies paid are non - refundable.
11. Cancellation – By making your booking this agreement is a legal contract and the deposit is non –refundable. In the event of a cancellation, which must be confirmed in writing, any and all monies paid will be non - refundable. If the owners manage to re-let Bourisis the re-letting price achieved will be returned to you less 25% of your total booking cost - this will be retained as a service fee. Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended to protect against the cancellation penalty.
12. Force Majeure l Cancellation by the owners - Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking however in the event of Force Majeure - an event beyond my control which prevents me from complying with my obligations under this Contract - I shall not be considered in breach nor liable for any claim beyond the reimbursement of any monies paid to date. In the event of Force Majeure I reserve the right to cancel any bookings - subject to refunding you any sums you have paid to the owners - without further liability.
13. Amenities – Every effort is made to ensure that all advertised amenities are available but no liability can be accepted for any omissions.
14. Complaints – we want you to enjoy your stay at Bourisis. If for any reason you have a issue or complaint please let us or a representative know as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event before departure, to allow remedial action to be taken. We undertake to repair or replace any faulty equipment with all due diligence however no claims will be entertained in respect of equipment which remains faulty beyond our control.